Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Tim Horton's Chocolate White Coconut Donuts


I have been told that the Chocolate White Coconut is not so popular, so I always make an effort to check out the varieties available when passing by a Tim Horton's, and buy this donut when it is available, so when I was in Cloverdale Mall in Etobicoke, I waited in line to get my two Chocolate White Coconut donuts, I call them Chocolate Whites. Though, I noticed that the amount of coconut on them is severely diminished, hopefully whoever prepared the donuts is just incompetent, rather than there being an attempt to save money by reducing the amount of coconut. It's the combination of the two that make this donut.

As a side note, I was told by my beautiful Bride, if I like coconut on donuts, that many of the donuts there have coconut on them. That'd be interesting to find out.

No comments: