Saturday, July 04, 2009

Café Britt Organic Costa Rica Coffee


The idea of Organic and shade grown coffee from Costa Rica appealed to me on several levels: Organic, elimating the use of pesticides and using organic nutrients to nourish the coffee plants; shade grown, to preserve the diversity of plant and animal life as well as the soil; and Costa Rican, because I really like their coffee beans. Tasty. This coffee from Café Britt is a darker roast than others I have had, or perhaps because it is Organic, there is an intensity of flavour. Certainly it is good, and makes strong coffee. Better than the President's Choice Costa Rican that I normally drink, and only about three dollars more (for all the benefits I noted before). I definitely would buy this again, assuming that the store I found it in keeps stock of it.

No comments: