Friday, July 03, 2009

President's Choice The Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies


I read in the President's Choice Insider Report, that this cookie won the Chosen By You survey, as the most desired cookie flavour. This is the fourth cookie in 'The Decadent' line of cookies, all containing 'The Decadent' semi-sweet chocolate (okay, the one has white chocolate - it's the reverse of their signature and most popular chocolate chip cookie). There is lots of crunchy peanut butter, milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips in this cookie. Do I agree with it being the most desired cookie flavour. Well, no. I used to like peanut butter cookies, made a few in my day, and like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate (Reese owes me nothing), but I don't really care for this particular cookie. There is an underlying flavour to this cookie, that I do not care really care for, perhaps the peanut butter is not to my taste. I do like their The Decadent chocolate chip cookie.

No comments: