Sunday, July 19, 2009

Drink Purple


The idea of getting your daily requirement of antioxidants in a drink is intriguing, this drink takes the theme of Purple to do so. This contains a mixture of seven purple fruits which are good sources of antioxidants (what they call Super-Food Fruit Juices); acai, black cherry, pomegranate, black currant, purple plum, cranberry and blueberry (though, pomegranate and cranberry are more red). We found this in a Chinese supermarket for $1, though I have seen it on sale for $2 in health food stores. I find this drink to have one overwhelming flavour, and I think it is the black cherry, though I have as of yet to try acai (which I've now seen in many places, including other fruit juice blends); I find that I don't really like the flavour while drinking it, but I do like that it has lots of antioxidants, and I might try this again.

No comments: