Friday, July 03, 2009

President's Choice Pineapple Guava Passion Fruit Juice


They had on two new juices from President's Choice; this was the second of the two I tried, but it was the better of the two in taste. This is a 100% juice blend, which features pineapple, apple and passion fruit juices, with guava purée. I do taste the pineapple prominently, but there is also the underlying flavour of passion fruit, which I also like. The brown colour of the juice I don't care for, but the flavour combination will make me want to come back for more. This was on special for $3.

1 comment:

Medical Information said...

Guava is humble looking fruit. I find guava very tasty. It is good for health. It is rich in vitamin C. It is great for eyes and heart, skin, hair. It also helps for combating colon and prostate cancer and has many other benefits. To get more knowledge on guava fruit, refer Guava Fruit Facts