Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lindt Gold Bunny Egg Cup


For most holidays, Lindt brings out collectable items, boxes, this is one of the ones that I've seen the past few weekends, a Gold Bunny Egg Cup. I don't know how much egg cups are used these days, they are used when one eats a boiled egg for breakfast; it's a convenient way to hold the egg steady while you crack the top open to eat it. Really, I would say it's more a European thing. With this Egg Cup collectable (I'm not quite sure whether they change the pattern year to year), comes a large Nougat-Vanilla filled milk chocolate egg (suitable for cracking open, I guess).



How does it taste, cracked open? OK, quite sweet, but definitely hazelnut-y. If it wasn't for the egg cup, though, I don't think I would buy this again, save if I were to travel back in time to my childhood.

No comments: