Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some Special Edition Sarotti Chocolates




I came across these in this European delicatessan that I frequent in Kitchener. It's Oktoberfest this week, something I normally avoid, even though I am of German heritage, as it seems mostly to be about drinking lots of beer; my brother-in-law would be more in to that. These Limited Edition chocolate bars are made to old recipes, the company has been around for over 100 years. The Florentiner is filled with almonds, the Tiramisu likely tastes like the Italian dessert, and has Marscapone powder in it, and the Latte Macchiato has a coffee flavour. The ingredients are not the best, I've noticed afterwards that it has vegetable oil as one of the ingredients, but I have bought and eaten other chocolate bars of theirs, and they were tasty.

No comments: