Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Late July Dark Chocolate Sandwich Cookies


I have seen these cookies in various health food stores, and decided to finally try them (being on sale). They have several flavours of sandwich cookies, this one we picked out, as it is supposed to be dark chocolate. Late July's cookies are a better, more nutritious version of a sandwich cookie, they contain whole grains and antioxidants, produced without pesticides or trans fats or high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavours, colours or preservatives; a lot of their ingredients are organic as well. So saying, a lot of the ingredients are what give commercial sandwich cookies flavour, so how did these taste? Pretty good, I enjoyed them, as well did my beautiful Bride (who liked their crispiness). They were definitely thinner than most sandwich cookies I've eaten in my day, but I didn't miss the thickness. The only nice thing that I would like, is that they were cheaper.



No comments: