Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dove Almond Dark


My beautiful Bride likes dark chocolate with nuts, and especially with almonds. This bar from Mar is a dark bar, at 60% cacao content, though is more correctly a mixture of dark and milk chocolate. The ingredient listing, when broken down, is okay, dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, milk ingredients, soy lecithin, cocoa powder, flavour, artificial flavour), milk chocolate (sugar, milk ingredients, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, lactose, soy lecithin, cocoa powder, artificial flavour), almonds, sunflower oil. The packaging is different than previous Dove bars, there are three individual portions, good for a single serving.



How did it taste? Not bad, though I don't particularly care for the ingredients. The almonds were small pieces, and my beautiful Bride thought it would be better with whole almonds. I don't think that I would buy this bar again.

No comments: