Sunday, March 09, 2008

Lindt Thé Earl Grey


Traveling to the Lindt Outlet store in Brampton every once in a while brings new and interesting chocolate bars to sample. This one from Lindt France features the natural acidity of Earl Grey Tea. The cacao content is 47%, it's labelled as dark chocolate, and its ingredient listing is not bad, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, butter fat (I wonder if this is a replacement for cocoa butter that there is so much controversy over in America), soya lecithin as an emulsifier, tea and bergamot natural flavours and vanilla flavouring.



How does it taste? My beautiful Bride likes it, I don't. I will admit that I don't like black tea, so perhaps that is why I don't care much for it. It still has the characteristic Lindt chocolate goodness, it's just the extra flavour that I don't care for.

No comments: