Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kellog's All-Bran Chewy Strawberry Flavour Cereal Bar


My boss declared it as strawberry-flavoured bran. He had brought one in for me to try, as he didn't like them and wondered if I wanted them. I asked him if he really meant strawberry-flavoured hay. He laughed. My beautiful Bride thought it didn't taste crunchy, and thus didn't taste fresh. She preferred the Kashi that we have. I found the strawberry flavour odd (there are strawberry-flavoured cranberry pieces) and the bar tasted like slightly soggy cereal and was too sweet. Three strikes and you're out.



This is definitely a cereal bar, it has wheat bran cereal and rice cereal, with sugar, whole oats, strawberry-flavoured cranberry pieces and chicory root fibre (inulin) and psyllium seed husk, and a whole long list of ingredients that don't sound too healthy. I guess it can't be any worse than eating the cereal separately. I saw it for sale in the supermarket, I passed it by.

No comments: