Monday, September 03, 2007

Lindt Excellence Intense Mint


One of the chocolate bars that I recently purchased at the Lindt Outlet Store, one of their Lindt Excellence line, was the Intense Mint. Now, I am a fan of the combination of mint and chocolate, I must say, and have enjoyed it previously on other chocolate bars. And I am a fan of the smooth chocolate that Lindt produces, though I would not put their bars into the 'must have if marooned on a desert island' category. So saying, I am not a fan of this particular mint chocolate bar. Perhaps it was not intense enough, or too intense, I could not decide, but the amount of mint paired with the dark chocolate did not suit my tastebuds. The ingredient listing is fairly good, 47% cocoa solids (which puts it into the dark category), the ingredients are sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, soya lecithin, and natural and artificial flavour. I don't think that I would buy this bar again.

No comments: