Friday, May 15, 2009

Trapa Supremo Milk Chocolate


This is the fourth chocolate bar that I have tried made by the Spanish chocolatier Trapa, and two of the others are milk chocolate but with another ingredient, in those cases nuts. The ingredients of this milk chocolate bar are the same as the other, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, defatted cocoa powder, soy lecithin, flavours (vanilla) and salt (an unusual ingredient for chocolate bars). The cacao content is 30%.



How did it taste? I would say that this is a good tasting milk chocolate compared to similar ones, but it's still all about sweetness (and making me wonder lately why I even bother trying milk chocolate bars, after eating the good dark bars). It has nothing to do with the taste, but inside the wrapping, there was only 1/4 the foil wrapping present. I know that I won't buy this bar again.

No comments: