Sunday, November 02, 2008

Lindt Grand Almonds White


I had thought this was the White version of the Grand Hazelnuts line, I was a little surprised to see that instead, it contains whole almonds and caramelized almond slivers. And it quite features almonds, they are the first ingredient in the listing, at 32%, followed by sugar, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, soya lecithin and artificial flavours.



How does it taste? Not bad, lots of almond flavour, the white chocolate part is also not too sweet. My beautiful Bride likes this very much, though she does prefer almonds over hazelnuts (okay with me; more hazelnuts for me).

2 comments:

david luuuuuuuuuu said...

Just a question, where in Toronto would you be able to buy this?

Mike said...

I've seen it in Shopper's DrugMart, or you could go to either of the Lindt Outlets (one in Mississauga, one in Scarborough), or the Lindt Store at Eaton's Centre.