Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valrhona Madagascar Manjari


Valrhona is one of the chocolatiers that I look for, its chocolate stands above others. I must say, that this is the first bar I've tasted of theirs. This one features cacao beans from Madagascar, of Criollo and Trinitario type. The cacao content is at 64%. The ingredient listing is good, cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin and vanilla.



How does it taste? If this is the entry level for me for Valrhona, this would be a good one to try. The chocolate taste is mild, melts well in the mouth, and doesn't have much of the bitter taste of dark chocolate. A good first try for those wanting to move from Milk to Dark. Not really a bar I would buy on a regular basis, better bars tend to be more expensive, but it does intrigue me into trying other ones from Valrhona.

1 comment:

Diet Angel Sdn. Bhd. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.