Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pringles Select Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips


Pringles is more known for its uniform wavy shaped stack of flavoured and formed potato chips, this new line of theirs has lost the wavy shape, and taken on new flavours, and ingredients. I was intrigued by this one, enough to buy it, even though I don't really like cinnamon, and was not swayed by their attempt to market sweet potatoes as a dessert, as it contained sweet potatoes rather than the more ubiquitous cousin, the potato (albeit, it does contain potatoes, just not as the main ingredient). It also contains cornmeal, oat flour, rice flour, sugar, oil and spices.



How does it taste? Not bad, very cinnamony, and I could hardly taste that it is sweet potato rather than potato, so I doubt that I will try this again.

No comments: