Saturday, October 31, 2009

IKEA Food Choklad Mörk - Dark Chocolate


This is the second of the three chocolate bars from IKEA that I tried (I didn't try their milk chocolate bar, and likely won't - the other one is Hazelnut Chocolate); it's a dark chocolate bar, at 60% cacao content. The ingredient listing looks good, cocoa mass, sugar, fat reduced cocoa powder, cocoa butter, soy lecithin and flavouring. This is also produced in Germany for IKEA, and it also has an IKEA number (I guess all their products do, but I just find it odd on a chocolate bar - that's me!).



How did it taste? This one I didn't like as much as the Hazelnut chocolate, as it was chalky tasting, also sweeter and fruitier than the Hazelnut. It smelled not quite so good, odd, but snapped fairly well. Well not bad for the price, it too cost $1 for a 100 g bar; cheap, but not really worth buying again.

No comments: