Saturday, January 01, 2011

Voss Artesian Water from Norway


I first saw the what to me was very expensive water in health food stores, I was intrigued by the distinctive shape of their glass bottle more than anything. I had the opportunity to buy some of their still and sparkling water at still high but less expensive prices, and picked some up. Voss Water is artesian water from Norway, which boasts some of the most pristine water in the world. Tasting the water, I remarked on how similar it tasted, fresh, compared to the Santevia. The sparkling was very good as well, better even than my Gerolsteiner. I don't have a source for it here, other than in health food stores, but I saw that they sell the plastic bottle version in Montreal for half the price or less. Though, I prefer glass for water, you can re-use it certainly.



No comments: