Saturday, January 01, 2011

Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss - Pineapple Coconut


This is the second of Coconut Bliss's coconut milk-based ice creams that I've tried. This is the one that my beautiful Bride selected; mine was Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge, which I enjoyed. This ice cream tastes more like pineapple to me than coconut, it has both pineapple and pineapple juice concentrate, along with coconut extract and rum extract for flavour. It does taste pretty good, very pineapple-y, and not sweet at all. I would eat this one again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I'm glad you enjoyed the Pineapple Coconut, it's one of my favorite flavors in the summer. During the colder winter months I'm with you and the Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge is more my type :)
Thanks for the review!
Kiley