Saturday, February 04, 2006

Lush's Brazened Honey Face Mask

I'm always up for trying new things, especially if they involve fresh, natural ingredients. I've recently come upon the chain store Lush, there being an outlet in the mall across the way from where I live, I use their Banana Moon soap in the shower every day. I love how it makes my skin feel and smell. Too, I am a sucker for Honey, and am always looking out for recipes and products that use it as an ingredient. So, I thought that I would try their detoxifying face mask product called Brazened Honey. Never having tried a face mask before, being a guy, but open to the experience, I bought a small container of it. According to the package, it also contains seven Ayurvedic herbs, that sounded good already, having read about the ancient Indian healing techniques, this would help to deep clean the skin, and fresh chlorophyll, also a good product that I have taken in the past, to help repair damage on the skin. Apparently, it will boost your circulation and restore some life to your skin. Spreading it over my face was an interesting experience, it smelled pretty good and was thick, but went all over my face easily. After 10 minutes, I washed it off, and my face looked clean and fresh and felt soft and smooth. Shaving always makes my skin rough, I usually don't shave on the weekend to give my cheeks and neck a rest. I might grow used to this.

No comments: