Sunday, April 13, 2008

Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Praline Mini Eggs


I have enjoyed quite a few of Green & Black's chocolate, I found this in the on-sale section of Easter-themed products, this was $5, normally $10. Like the other chocolate bars from G&B's I've tried, the ingredient listing looks quite good, mostly organic ingredients, cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, hazelnuts (15%), whole milk powder, cocoa butter, soya lecithin (as an emulsifier) and vanilla extract.The chocolate in these praline eggs is made up of 40% dark chocolate, with a cacao content of 70%, and 42% milk chocolate, with 35% cocoa solids.



How do they taste? Quite good, everyone I've given them to has liked them. They did have almost a chunky peanut-buttery flavour or consistency at first, but this resolved into the hazelnut flavour after a couple. I would definitely eat these again.

No comments: