Friday, April 10, 2009

Perugina Baci


You know I like almost anything with hazelnuts, so the traditional little Italian kisses called Baci would be right up my alley. Given too, the romance behind the sweet, two lovers creating a confection worthy of their love, their love secret at one time, and each wrapper contains within a love note. Each of the confections is filled with whipped chocolate filling with finely chopped hazelnuts, topped with a whole hazelnut, then enrobed in dark chocolate (which I believe just fills the requirements of being able to be called dark). The ingredient listing is sugar, hazelnuts, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, soya lecithin and artificial flavour.



Well, I find them a little too sweet for my tastes. Lots of hazelnut flavour, I'm sure others have and will enjoy these Italian kisses.

No comments: