Sunday, June 22, 2008

Restaurant Review - Pho Big Bowl

Having seen this Vietnamese restaurant on Rogers Television's Cable 10 show Restaurantours, located at 2655 Liruma Road in Mississauga, west of Erin Mills Parkway and Dundas, and liked what dishes we saw, we decided to check it out. We had also gone to another Vietnamese restaurant before that, that we didn't like much, so we had high hopes for this one. And we weren't that disappointed, it was definitely better than the other place, a good Vietnamese restaurant but not a great one.

I ordered the Vermicelli bowl with B.B.Q. chicken, my beautiful Bride ordered the same thing but with B.B.Q. prawn and spring roll, and she was also in the mood for soup, so she ordered the Spicy Thai's Style Seafood with Vermicelli in Soup; this she didn't care for much. Mine was fairly good, I got handed the chicken from my beautiful Bride's dish, I couldn't eat it all, so we took some home. Overall, as I said before, it was fairly good, I am sure there are better dishes available (they featured the Beef Pho on the Restaurantours show), the menu featured a lot of the typical Vietnamese dishes that you can find in most Vietnamese restaurants, perhaps we will come back some time to sample them.

No comments: