Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Technical Things

In order to make this blogging look good, you need to know a little bit of HTML. Now, there are tools to enter your entry in a GUI manner, but so far, I couldn't get it to look like I wanted it to. The other day at work, I was working on changing our website, by working on it inhouse we save a little money and learn a little too. Learning at work, what a concept!

So, this is an attempt to see if what I have learned translates to this format. One of the problems I had was creating paragraphs that wrapped around.

So far, HTML is kind of trial and error, change a little of the code and see what happens. I believe that is the best way to learn, and that's how I learned how to program. Examine the code, change something, see what happens. Look at other code, see how they do it, copy and paste what you want, and make your new program work.

I have fiddled with this entry until it comes out fine. And also gone back to fix previous entries, once I am happy with this entry.

No comments: