Saturday, November 05, 2011

PÜR eXcitemint Gum

I've enjoyed and use xylitol gum these days, xylitol is a natural sweetener that promotes dental health. I've seen this brand before, and thought to try it finally. This is the mint version (eXcitemint), a combination of Spearmint and Wintergreen, which are flavours I don't care for (they also have separate Spearmint and Peppermint versions, the only other one I might like is Pomegranate). The ingredients look good, a short list, xylitol, gum base, natural flavors, gum arabic, white tea extract, carnauba wax, tocopherols. Overall, this gum's flavour lasted longer than other xylitol (that would be good if I really liked the flavour), and it chewed well. My mouth felt fresh and clean, similar to other xylitol gums. Think I might try the Pomegranate.

No comments: