Sunday, June 14, 2009

Taiwan High Mountain Tea


I snagged these from work, the President of the company I work for had got it from one of his business trips (and perhaps didn't quite realize how good a green tea this is). I have talked about High Mountain Tea or Jin Xuan Oolong before (though that one was not so good), having enjoyed the gift of such I got from my sister and brother-in-law a few years ago.



This is a good version of High Mountain Tea, certainly the leaves are whole (and unfurl into long leaves when placed in hot water). The taste that you look for, a tingling in the back of the mouth, is there. I gifted some of the large bag to my sister and brother-in-law, coming full circle, and they both agreed that this is good tasting tea.


The leaves are rolled into little balls.

No comments: