Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Lindt Milk Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts


The golden wrapper beckoned me in the Lindt outlet store, that it wrapped around a large bar filled with whole hazelnuts certainly made my eyes larger, and that it was on sale clinched the deal. Lindt is known for its smooth chocolate, its conching method makes its chocolates quite smooth, from the milk chocolate to the dark versions. This one is no exception, and the whole hazelnuts pair well with the milk chocolate. The ingredient listing is quite long for a Lindt bar, sugar, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, hazelnuts, cocoa mass, lactose, soya lecithin, barley malt extract and artificial flavor (likely vanillin). That this bar is big is good, though I would not say that it is the best whole hazelnut milk chocolate bar that I have tasted. I will, and have, buy this bar again.

No comments: